What Do I Want?

Not sure what you want in your garden? Seen what you like but don't know what it's called? You're in the right place! We don't expect you to know the proper name for every fence design, so we've got them all here for your convenience.

Below are our most common designs and products, along with their names. Please let us know what you've seen when contacting us so we can get a quote to you even quicker.

When you see what you like, click on the image to enlarge and see all details.

Show More
© Upminster Fencing Limited 2020
(Back of) Trellis Top Feather Edge Gate

This is the back of a feather edge gate (sometimes referred to as a close board gate). This gate has a trellis top, but can also come with a straight or towered top - see other photos.